Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The Authors guide should be downloaded from: http://nijotech.com/~ojsnijotech/downloads/Authors%20Guide%20and%20Template.pdf
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I have written a numbered highlights showing the motivation, methodology, key findings and contributions to knowledge in the HIGHLIGHTS as contained in the Authors Guide, just below the title of the article to give a first hand idea to the reviewer, what the article is all about. http://nijotech.com/~ojsnijotech/downloads/Authors%20Guide%20and%20Template.pdf
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in MS Word format All authors names, affiliations and e-mail addresses has been listed just below the article title.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-line-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in http://nijotech.com/~ojsnijotech/downloads/AUTHOR_GUIDE_MAIN_LASTEST.doc
- Authors have paid (or will pay within the next two working days) an Article Processing Fee of N4000 only as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs. N4000 is an equivalent of US$20. Please pay to:
Bank: Diamond Bank PLC,
Branch: Nsukka, Nigeria
Account Number: 0019429431
Sort Code: 063251139
Account Name: NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF TECHNOLOGY
The contents of the articles are the sole opinion of the author(s) and not of NIJOTECH.
NIJOTECH reserves the exclusive right to distribution of the published articles in any media.
A copyright and statement of originality documents will need to be filled out clearly and signed prior to publication of an accepted article. The Copyright form can be downloaded from http://nijotech.com/~ojsnijotech/downloads/COPYRIGHT%20FORM.pdf while the Statement of Originality is in http://nijotech.com/~ojsnijotech/downloads/Statement%20of%20Originality.pdf
For articles that were developed from funded research, a clear acknowledgement of such support should be mentioned in the article with relevant references. Authors are expected to provide complete information on the sponsorship and intellectual property rights of the article together with all exceptions.
It is forbidden to publish the same research report in more than one journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.